Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I’m really starting to slack with posts to this blog. It seems that somehow I have become busier with other activities and am finding less time to make updates and keep people in the know. So, I am making a little resolution to try and post two times a week to the blog. I really think this is manageable as I was posting a million times a week before. I think that our family trip to Disney just slowed me down a bit, which is probably a good thing. I also think that the change in weather has promoted more activities in our day which is leading to less time inside on the computer – good for everyone!

As today is St. Patrick’s Day I feel that I should post lots of pics of Andrew in his Patty’s day apparel. His wonderful godmother sent him the cutest onesie, bib and Winnie the Pooh toy for the holiday!!! He also had a pre-St. Patrick’s day outfit on yesterday as he ended up with two outfits! He looked really cute and had a fun time with the photo shoot!




As for posts on lesson plans (which I promised last week) I will try and post these tomorrow after we have gym time. I know that it is fun for everyone to see what we are doing at gym, so I will put up pics also!!! We are taking Andrew’s Gym on the road tomorrow and heading outdoors as the forecast is 78 and sunny for tomorrow!!! Yeah for spring. That is one thing that I do love about Arkansas – it is warm all of the time here, I don’t think it got lower than 30 during the winter for more than 1-2 days and as for warm weather I think it is here to stay!!!

1 comment: