Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Months Old :)

Andrew turned 10 Months old today! Only 2 short months until he is 1...can you believe it? I know that I cannot. It seems like only yesterday he was a newborn who just ate and slept. So much for those lazy days! Andrew is now crawling around the house like a crazy man! Everyday he gets faster and faster and his technique improves.

He is not only learning to crawl, but also pulling up to stand against furniture and people. He has always liked to stand as apposed to sitting or laying. Now he is able to crawl, sit up and then stand up if he wants to. Andrew especially like to use mommy as a support system. Daily he uses me to stand up, sit down, and climb all over - I guess I'm a playground these days!

Here are some pictures from our day as we not only celebrated Andrew's 10 month birthday, but also Zac's 26th Birthday :) We got to eat out at Max & Erma's and it was delicious! You can see that Andrew was especially excited about the free cookies that we got!!!

"These must be for me since I'm such a good boy!"
It took forever to get him to sit still for one smiley pic!
On the move!

The Birthday boys together
Zac and his birthday pie!!! YUMMY :)

"Thanks for looking at my pictures!"

No comments:

Post a Comment