Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flipping for my new Flip :)

My wonderful hubby got me a Flip video camera :) I had been doing some hinting that I really needed one, not just want, but NEEDED! Apparently he got the hint loud and clear, because when he surprised us with a visit last weekend he showed up with a gift! My very own 60 min. Ultra Flip Video!!!!

Needless to say, I am very excited! It is the size of an average point and shoot digital camera, so I can take it anywhere me and Andrew venture to! I can shoot video and load it to the blog, or anywhere else, in a matter of minutes! This means I can share videos with all of you, something I was not able to do previously - I could have figured out a way with the big camera - but who wants to do that! LOL!

I hope you enjoy this video, I shot it the first full day that I was using the Flip! I know it's not the most exciting of videos, but I had to share something :) Andrew's first tastes of a Kraft Single!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You will have so much fun with your new toy! Andrew keeps growing more and more hair....and I love his "cheese experiments", especially as the chunk almost is thrown on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! He really doesn't know what to think of that cheese, does he? I want to get Shawn and I a Flip video camera for our honeymoon!! Enjoy your new toy and I look forward to more videos of Andrew!

    ReplyDelete